Customer Services Associate: Remote
Location: West Coast Region (Home-worker) OR Midwest Region (Homeworker)
Seeking a confident and approachable individual who enjoys problem-solving to join a rapidly growing, dynamic, innovative team!
In this role, you will be a part of a team providing excellent quality customer service by answering customer questions on products, orders processes, return assistance and the creation of new accounts. Furthermore, supporting internal teams to better identify and address customer needs. You will aim at providing excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. Full training and support provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Customer Service (Phone & Chat) Experience
- Interest in Sciences and Technology
- CRM/ERP and Microsoft Experience
- Thrives in a Fast-Pace Environment
- Excellent Communication Skills (Confident, positive, team-player)
- Answering customers’ questions on products, order process, account creation
- Speaking to customers using variety of methods such as phone, instant chat and email
- Assisting customers with returns of products
- Supporting internal teams (Sales, Tech Support, Marketing etc.)
- Ensuring Targets on are met for Customer Service and satisfaction
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
For further information or to apply for this position please forward your updated Resume today.