Strategic Account Manager
Location: Remote South Central U.S.
This is an opportunity to join a team of passionate, intelligent, and determined individuals across North America to strategically work collaboratively and individually in ensuring the success of an innovative Sequencing technology.
The position will be reporting to the Associate Director and responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategic business plan for territory
- Willingness to travel up to 50% to achieve goals
- Creating and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing customers
- Delivering to commercial targets agreed
- Implement and adhere to best tracking practices using CRM database
- Sales, Market Development, or equivalent Experience
- Understanding of DNA Sequencing Technologies within the Life Science and Genomics Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (or higher)
- CRM Experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Base salary up to $145K dependent on experience
- +10% Bonus
- + Shares
- + Healthcare
- + Excellent Training
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and further consideration.