Join a rapidly growing, innovative Biotech leader offering cutting-edge imaging systems for the Life Sciences market!
In this role, you will work collaboratively with their Applications, Technical Support and Marketing teams to support their Western Blotting systems and reagents. You will speak with Scientists (like yourself) daily on a global scale to solve technical queries by offering the best solutions.
- Masters or PhD Degree in Life Sciences, Biology Preferred
- 3+ years of Lab Experience (Hands-on Western Blotting, Gel Electrophoresis)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Soft skills: Friendly, team-oriented, problem solver, enthusiastic
- Assist Scientists with technical questions via phone, email, and in-person
- Assist Customers with product questions via phone, email, and in-person
- Conduct analytical experiments to support customer applications
- Manage/Lead educational seminars for customers on advances in their Western Blotting technology
- Travel 25%
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and further consideration.