Location: New York City or New Jersey
Our client is a Global CRO And CMO actively growing and operating across North America, Europe, and APAC. Having experienced continuous growth, they are seeking a Mid to Senior Level Account Manager to manage and expand their Mid-Atlantic territory.
You will manage a selection of kits, reagents and consumables within the Life Sciences market, working closely with Academic, Biotech, Industrial and Government customer to further research, this company particularly being on the map for their COVID-19 research solutions.
- Identifying and executing Sales and Marketing strategies for your product portfolio in your geographical territory
- Working closely with Marketing, Technical Support and Manufacturing teams to ensure goals are achieved
- Utilizing your market knowledge to identify, develop and implement Sales Strategies
- Utilizing your technical knowledge to expand contacts and initiatives to the organization and forecast sales within your territory accurately
- Achieve the agreed monthly, quarterly, and yearly Sales targets/goals
- Bachelors or Masters in the Life Sciences
- 5-10 years of Sales Experience in Biotech/Life Sciences Industry
- Successful Track Record in Sales
- Hands on Laboratory/Research Experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To learn more, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website!