We are seeking a Sales Account Manager to join a global, thriving biotech company offering both products and services to the Life Sciences market. In this role, using your knowledge of the market, you will be tasked with building the company brand as well as growing your Customer base to meet team objectives. Tasked with growing the market in your designated territory, you will build on relationships in Academic, Biotech, Industrial and Government Institutions to further the company’s mission in improving Life Sciences Research.
- Identifying areas where customer research needs align with the services offered/provided
- Sharing market knowledge and working closely with the Marketing, Support and Manufacturing teams to ensure goals are achieved
- Managing accounts by quoting and following up on leads, and building relationships (both in the field and virtually)
- Utilizing your market knowledge to identify, develop and implement Sales Strategies for new areas of applications
- Utilizing your technical knowledge to expand contacts and initiatives to the organization and forecast sales accurately within your territory
- Travelling up to 50% in Field
- Bachelors, Masters, or above qualification in Life Sciences (or related discipline)
- Successful Sales Experience (Knowledge of Biotech/CRO/CMO Industry)
- Hands on Laboratory/Research Experience (Preferred areas include Proteins, Antibodies Gene Synthesis, Peptides)
- Strong communication skills, multi-lingual ideal
- Strong work-ethic, team-player, analytical
To learn more, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website!