Location: Remote / Driving Distance to San Francisco
Seeking a well-networked, experienced Genomics Sales Professional to manage and grow the North California territory, primarily San Francisco.
If you are interested in joining an established and thriving company who is making a global impact across various fields including Medical, Environmental, Clinical Research Applications, and also looking to represent a cutting-edge technology that customers are actively using to progress COVID-19 research, this is an opportunity to do so.
In this position, you will be tasked to make strategic business development decisions for a technology that is new and attractive on the market.
- Work with Marketing, Technical Support, Applications and Inside Sales to identify and manage all new market opportunities
- Achieve individual and company agreed objectives
- Manage KOL relationships across all fields of interest
- Tracking and recording all relevant commercial activity for market intelligence
- Travel up to 50%
- Bachelor of Science, Life Sciences Preferred
- 5+ years of Sales Experience in the Life Sciences Industry, Instrument Sales Preferred
- Lab/Research Experience in Molecular Biology, Genomics, DNA/RNA, Sequencing, PCR/qPCR
- Experience using CRM systems
- Excellent communication, organization, and team-oriented skills
Interested? Apply via our Website or reach out to Amanda Petersen at email@example.com to learn more!