Remote: USA (work from Home)
We are seeking a Remote Contract Manager in the US to manage contract and legal related activity in North America. This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing global company that has continued to make great strides in the Genomics community.
- Bachelors Degree or higher, legal desirable
- Understanding of the Life Sciences Industry and market influences
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
- Ability to draft terms for contracts
- Knowledge of corporate contracting policies, including government and international regulations
- Ability to creatively solve problems as well as use analytical and financial skills
- Strong communication skills
- Provide expertise on commercial contract issues
- Guide internal teams on contract activity
- Lead communication between legal, finance and commercial departments to resolve contract-related issues
- Review, prepare, analyze, and negotiate contracts
Interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and further consideration.