Location: Remote Based in Southeast Region
Seeking a confident and approachable individual who enjoys problem-solving to join a rapidly growing, dynamic, innovative team!
In this role, you will be a part of a growing team providing excellent quality customer service by answering customer queries on products, orders processes, return assistance and the creation of new accounts. Furthermore, supporting internal teams to better identify and address customer needs. You will aim at providing excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. Full virtual training and support provided.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences (or related field)
- Customer Service (Phone & Chat) Experience
- Interest in Sciences and Technology
- Excel and Microsoft Suite Expertise/Strong Experience
- Thrives in a Fast-Pace Environment
- Excellent Communication Skills (Confident, positive, team-player)
- Answering customers’ questions on products, order process, account creation
- Using chat and email platforms primarily to assist customers with inquiries/issues
- Supporting internal teams (Sales, Tech Support, Marketing etc.)
- Ensuring Targets on are met for Customer Service and satisfaction
To apply, please submit your application via our website and we will get back to you asap via Email.