Location: New York
(Work from Home, TBD in Office)
We are currently interviewing for a Product Manager to manage our client’s Molecular Biology portfolio. Join an industry leader offering various Biological solutions to the Research and Clinical markets, including COVID-19 kits. With offices and customers across the globe, their continual success and growth has enabled Scientists to further their research most effectively and efficiently.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Marketing and join a team of Scientists collaborating together to ensure the portfolio and company success.
- PhD Degree in Biology, or related field
- 1-2+ years of Commercial Experience working for a Biotech or Pharma Company
- Hands-on Research Experience in Molecular Biology
- Strong communication skills, motivated, driven
- Manage product life cycle (Develop, commercialize, launch and support).
- Generate and develop marketing collateral.
- Identify and analyse market intelligence from customer feedback, trends, etc.
- Nurture and expand KOL relationships to drive product development.
- Strategically execute effective strategies via marketing campaigns, sales/support tools and collateral development.
- Competitive Compensation Package + Annual Bonus
- Health Benefits Package & 401K
- Growing and Stable Company
For more information, please apply via our website or reach out directly to Amanda Petersen (email@example.com).