REMOTE BASED: WASHINGTON/OREGON
Excellent opportunity to join a Reputable, Global company who has grown consistently for decades, including this year.
We are seeking an Account Manager to manage the North west Territory, selling a variety of manufactured laboratory and analytical instruments to several market applications – ranging from Clinical Research, Pharma, Food & Beverage to Cannabis segments.
This company offers effective and organized training on all their product portfolios to ensure you are best equipped to provide your customers with the right solutions. They are known for investing in their people, ensuring growth opportunities are continually provided internally.
We are seeking a driven Sales Professional who thrives working in both a team-environment and autonomously, functioning as the “CEO of their own territory”.
- Working closely with Inside Sales, Marketing and Applications teams to ensure region and company success
- Attaining annual targets maintaining current accounts and expanding into new accounts
- Generating leads and opportunities for region
- Using your technical training and utilizing technical knowledge to sell all products, including the performance of onsite demos for customers.
- Maintain (up to 60%) travel to visit customers onsite (*health and family come first if one does not feel comfortable)
- Utilizing CRM system
- Bachelor of Science
- 2-5 years of Sales Experience (Capital Sales Preferred)
- Knowledge of Analytical Chemistry and/or Chromatography is ideal
- Experience Selling into Life Sciences Market (Directly or through Distributors)
- CRM experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Uncapped Earnings
- Company Car
- Laptop, Cell Phone
- Healthcare Package and 401K
Interested in learning more? Apply now!