Fully Remote (Seattle, California, & Boston)
We are seeking Business Development Managers to identify and develop strategic business opportunities for our client’s largest Services portfolio. From managing all lead activity, to negotiating BD transactions, this role requires an autonomous individual who understands the CRO Market.
- Identifying and assessing lead activity
- Evaluating and negotiating BD transactions
- Providing market knowledge to collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Remaining up to speed on industry movement, product development and technology
- Mentoring and coaching new employees (as necessary)
- Travel 20-50% to New Business Opportunities
- Life Sciences Degree
- 3-7 years of Successful Sales in Life Sciences Market
- Experience in strategic prospecting, business development, negotiating, and closing
- Experience in Biopharmaceutical or CRO markets is ideal
- Experience in Drug Development is ideal
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and further consideration.