Location: Remote, United States
Seeking a passionate and motivated Market Development Manager to join a global team of experience Sales and Applications professionals who are actively driving the growth and applications of their cutting-edge Sequencing technology.
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert to support the Sales teams
- Identifying and Driving forward the growth of new commercial interest and segments in the market
- Working with the Market Development team and Sales to identify and develop all business opportunities
- Drive growth and awareness of technology
- Manage Key Opinion Leader and Customer relationships
- Bachelor of Science, ideally PhD or MBA
- Research Experience in the Life Sciences, preferably Sequencing
- Knowledge of the Clinical Research, Genomics or Sequencing market
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to work proactively and creatively
- Ability to travel as required *when restrictions are lifted (40%)
- Is “commercially-savvy”, ability to evaluate new market segment potential, experience working with KOLs is a plus
Apply via our website to learn more, or contact Amanda Petersen at email@example.com directly with further questions.