Location: San Diego or Los Angeles
A leading CDMO is searching for a Senior Product Manager with a entrepreneurial mindset. In this new position, you will play an integral part in the companies’ growth plans over the coming years by working with teams to formulate plans and goals to exceed business objectives.
This company offers “state-of the art and innovative services” to overcome the challenges in the synthesis of mRNA, Nucleic acid and NTPs. They are looking for someone to not only oversee all product management but play an integral part in value propositioning, licensing agreements, contract negotiations and new market expansion in (but not restricted to) the Molecular Biology and Therapeutics space.
Coupled with a competitive package, you would join an excellent and collaborative team (often cited as a key attraction of the company by existing employees) your role would see you provide “highly relevant solutions” to the challenges posed to Scientists involved in the most cutting edge and high-profile studies in Life Sciences currently.
- Identifies and Analyzes Market Intelligence Data, Product Portfolio Metrics, Financial Analytics to Determine & Recommend Strategies to Maximize Business Opportunities and Performance
- Develop and Coordinate Commercial Launch Plans and Strategies to Commercial Team to Achieve Goals
- Work closely with Marketing Sales to Develop Campaigns, Collateral Material, Promotions etc.
- Identify Business Opportunities/New Market Segments
- B.S. Degree in Biology, M.S. MBA or PhD Preferred
- 5+ years of Product Manager Experience
- 1+ years in CDMO Setting
- Strong Communication and Presentation Skills
- Strong Business Acumen and Strategic Skills
Apply via our website to learn more, or contact Amanda Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org directly with further questions.