Location: UK, Lab Based
Seeking a highly motivated and technical Field Applications Scientist to support customers across the UK. This role will represent an innovative, novel and disruptive technology in the Proteomics, Cellular and Molecular Biology space.
You will be responsible for internal and external training on instrumentation through programs, software, materials, and assay components used in the Biotech, Pharma, Academia and Governments industries.
- Minimum M.S. Degree in Biology, Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology, or comparable discipline.
- Applications, Support or Customer Experience.
- Knowledge of Immunology and or Assay Development.
- Experience with Microscopy, Particle Analysis and or Flow Cytometry is desirable.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Pre-Sales Support (Demos, Queries)
- Post-Sales Support (Troubleshooting, installation, training)
- Software Support and updating training material.
- Advising commercial team internally based on market knowledge and customer feedback.
- Up to 50% Travel
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established but early stage company with Share options available. The chosen candidate will not only join an impressive team but an organization that is looking to give bring in not just high performers but people who wish to have an impact and voice within the company.
The role offers a competitive salary and package, annual bonus and stock options available.
For further information please contact Lewis Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly with your up to-date Resume below.