Location: Malvern, UK (Office & Remote Based)
Seeking an ambitious and creative marketing professional to manage and develop company’s MARCOM and digital downstream marketing activities. Company is a well-funded, fast-growing Biotech making headway for therapeutic and diagnostics applications.
- B.S. in Biology and/or Bachelor’s in Marketing
- Experience in Biology field or comparable discipline (Understands terminology)
- 3+ years of Digital Marketing experience
- Knowledge CRM Database Systems (Ideally Salesforce)
- Experience managing website SEO, campaigns, Social Media and Adobe Experience
- SEO Expertise Required
- HTML Coding Knowledge, a plus
- Strategic, creative and skillset
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Work closely with VP to develop and improve marketing strategies.
- Position company as the “go-to” within their field in research and development.
- Collaborate with key outside contacts to maintain and develop brand identity.
- Develop market growth by qualifying marketing leads.
The role offers a competitive salary and package, annual bonus and stock options available.
For further information please contact Amanda Petersen at email@example.com or apply directly with your up to-date Resume below.