Location: Germany, Remote
Seeking a highly motivated and proactive Sales Manager to manage commercial activities across Germany. This role will require bringing an innovative, novel and disruptive technology into the Proteomics, Cellular and Molecular Biology space.
You will be responsible for developing, growing and closing new business within the Biotech, Pharma, Academia and Governments industries. This role involves both Instrument and Consumable Sales with uncapped earning potential.
- Minimum BSc Degree in Biology, Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or comparable discipline.
- Experience selling into the Proteomic, Cellular Biology or Molecular Biology space.
- Knowledge of Immunology and or Assay Development.
- Experience with Microscopy, Particle Analysis and or Flow Cytometry is desirable.
- Fluent in German and English
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established but early stage company with Share options available. The chosen candidate will not only join an impressive team but an organization that is looking to give bring in not just high performers but people who wish to have an impact and voice within the company.
The role offers a highly competitive salary and package, uncapped commission and stock options available.
For further information please contact Lewis Ramsey email@example.com or apply directly with your up to date Resume below.