Location: Southeast England (Remote/Part-time in office)
A disruptive global leader in the Genomics industry is seeking a CRM Savvy individual to play an integral part in implementing, developing and training cross-functional teams on the CRM system to enable and enhance the company’s sales processes and programs. You will be collaborating with sales, marketing, technical applications and customers to also develop and build training modules.
Key responsibilities include:
- Influencing and motivating CRM reporting out to the organization.
- Evaluating and enhancing system capabilities to enable sales processes and programs.
- Gathering CRM reports and data validation for sales training and processes
- Managing and developing training programs in way that promotes CRM activity and results.
- Developing and executing plans to implement CRM system models for enhancing sales workstreams and ensuring optimum results.
We are seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or M.S. a plus).
- Strong CRM Database experience (Salesforce Preferred).
- Sales Experience using CRM Database.
- Life Sciences industry Knowledge (Biotech or Pharma).
- Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
Our client not only offers a competitive compensating package with full benefits plus annual bonus, but also quick professional development within the company. You will work closely with the hiring Director to establish processes and build training modules for the company.
To learn more, apply directly via our website or reach out to Amanda Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.