New York City, Remote
We have an excellent, new Technical Product Specialist opportunity with a growing U.S. Biotech offering cutting-edge instruments into the Life Sciences industry.
This is a highly technical position focused mainly on driving market segments and sales strategies in the New York City, New Jersey and Connecticut region.
As a Product Specialist, you will also continually be utilizing your knowledge and skillset to consult with customers, conduct technical seminars as well as assist in trainings. Their technology has been proven to offer a competitive cutting edge, utilized for innovative research including work at the International Space Station.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science
- Bench Experience in qPCR, Flow Cytometry, or Gene Expression, or Western Blotting
- Customer Interfacing Experience (i.e. Field Sales, Inside Sales, Applications, Customer Support)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Develop existing and new customer accounts in region
- Coordinate with FAS or distribution representative to conduct product demonstrations
- Travel (Mainly local NYC) & Lift up to 50lb demo case to bench
- Conduct technical seminars, assist in training of other team members
- Utilize and update CRM database to build opportunities and pipeline
This company values their employees but also their customers, they are known for a collaborative and innovative culture. Furthermore, they foster and prioritize professional development. The company also offers a competitive compensation package that includes a competitive base, fully paid health insurance/ benefits, and an uncapped commission structure with lucrative accelerators.
For more details, apply on our website directly or reach out to Amanda Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.