Location: Boston, MA
Are you seeking to step into your first field Sales position? Do you enjoy fast-pace days that are never dull? Do you thrive working independently yet not afraid to ask questions?
Join a committed team that facilitates rapid growth through extensive training, resources, whilst also promoting a solid work ethic.
Whether you are coming from a Support, Customer Service, Inside Sales or Field Sales Background, if you want to utilize your technical knowledge in Sales, we want to hear from you.
We are seeking an Associate Sales Manager to remotely manage our Boston territory. With measures in place to ensure you are fully supported and trained, you will be setup for success with the proper resources to ensure you can effectively manage and grow your customer base.
- Identifying and executing Sales and Marketing strategies for your product portfolio in your geographical territory
- Sharing market knowledge and working closely with the Marketing, Support and Manufacturing teams to ensure goals are achieved
- Utilizing your technical knowledge to align products with customer needs
- Achieving the agreed monthly, quarterly, and yearly Sales targets/goals
- Bachelors in the Life Sciences (or higher)
- Hands on Laboratory/Research Experience
- 1-2 Years of Exposure to Sales
- Scientific Knowledge (Molecular Biology, Antibodies, Proteins, Western Blotting, ELISA)
- Strong communication skills, friendly personality, a go-getter
For questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply on our website!