We are seeking an Entry Level Sales Account Manager to join a global, thriving biotech company offering both products and services to the Life Sciences market.
In this role, you will be tasked with building the company brand as well as growing your Customer base to meet team objectives. Tasked with growing the market in your assigned territory, you will build on relationships in Academic, Biotech, Industrial and Government Institutions to further the company’s mission in improving Life Sciences Research.
- Identifying areas where customer research needs align with the services offered/provided
- Sharing market knowledge and working closely with the Marketing, Support and Manufacturing teams to ensure goals are achieved
- Managing accounts by quoting and following up on leads, and building relationships (both in the field and virtually)
- Utilizing your market knowledge to identify, develop and implement Sales Strategies for new areas of applications
- Utilizing your technical knowledge to expand contacts and initiatives to the organization and forecast sales within your territory accurately
- Travelling 30% in Field
- Bachelors or Masters in the Life Sciences
- No Sales experience required, but a plus
- Knowledge of Biotech/Life Sciences Industry
- Hands on Laboratory/Research Experience (Molecular/ Cellular Biology)
- Strong communication skills, good work-ethic, team-player, analytical skills