An established and quickly growing Biotechnology company is seeking an ambitious and experienced leader to manage their Marcom team based globally. This global industry leader offers innovative and reputable biological solutions, including for COVID-19 research development, to Scientists across North America, Europe, UK, and the APAC region. Their technology in frequently deployed in the Drug Discovery arena in Cell and Gene Therapy.
As the Director of Marketing Communications, you will play an integral part in strategically positioning the face of the company by working with several areas of the Marcom business in both the U.S. and China. A major perk of this role is that you will have a strong voice in autonomously determining the positioning and growth of these global teams as well as the U.S. Marcom strategic direction.
- 5+ years experience in Marketing Communications.
- 3+ years managing direct reports.
- Professional level Mandarin and English.
- Scientific/Biotech Knowledge a plus, but not necessary.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing and directing the global customer investors, customer development, social media and design teams.
- Supporting and leading global Product Management and Marcom teams.
- Creatively designing and managing the U.S. strategy and regional team utilizing your skillset in digital/e-marketing.
The role offers a dynamic and passionate working environment that prioritizes internal growth of their employees. They also offer competitive base Salaries depending on experience, with Bonus and benefits.
If interested, please apply via our website or reach out to Amanda Petersen at email@example.com.