Location: Boston Based
A global, well-funded Biotech offering disruptive and innovative solutions to Scientists is seeking their newest Customer Support Manager to join their dynamic team.
Offering a unique technology to the market, they are leading the way in their space. Having excelled particularly this year, their customers are no longer asking ‘what is it’, but ‘how do I get’.
We are seeking an ambitious and confident leader who will play an integral part in the company’s customer success as well as team growth.
- Leading and collaborating with internal teams to ensure successful and effective customer support.
- Managing operational processes and logistics such as PO orders, Shipping/tracking, post-sales communication etc.
- Overseeing the highest quality of technical support to customers
- Establishing and creating process/protocols for internal training and customer support
- Tracking all issues, inventory and orders on database
- B.S. Degree in Biology, Chemistry or Engineering (or related field)
- 3+ years of Customer Service/Support
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Modern and flexible working culture
- Small team in which your voice is heard
- Competitive Base Salary
- Annual Bonus & Stock Options
- Benefits & Healthcare Plans
Apply directly via our website, or contact Amanda Petersen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.