Location: Boston (Ideally)
Our client has an immediate opening for a Senior Business Development Manager to manage the East Coast. This high profile position will be responsible for: identifying and developing strategic relationships with key opinion leaders, developing long term partnerships and driving revenue through direct client interactions.
- Driving Sales, identifying emerging and interesting projects and implementing business development activities
- Identifying and developing relationships to grow strategic Therapeutics, Diagnostics and Life Sciences accounts.
- Attend key conferences and meetings.
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics to support company goals and growth
- Contribute to educational and marketing materials to promote product visibility across the relevant markets.
- Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genomics, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- Commercial experience in Molecular Biology, Genomics, Biologics or Therapeutics.
- Existing network with Molecular Diagnostics, Therapeutics or Biologics or a highly level of proficiency in the subject areas.
- Demonstrable previous success in areas if Business Development, Marketing or Sales
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written English.
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, strategic, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of GMP and /or CDMOs
- Knowledge of Molecular Therapeutics (Oligo, mRNA)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to join a hugely growing organization. Fitting into a small team under excellent leadership you will have the tools, platform and confidence to provide highly sort after and industry leading solutions into the most cutting edge, relevant and in demand Therapeutic projects in the world today. The role offers a highly competitive package with uncapped earning potential.
For further information, to receive and a full specification or to apply for the position please send your Resume below or contact Lewis Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org