Location: San Diego
A leading Biotech offering innovative solutions into the Molecular Biology and Therapeutics arena is searching for a driven, creative and strategic Senior Marketing Manager to join their team. In this new position, you will play an integral part in the company’s portfolios by collaborating with teams to formulate strategic plans to meet and exceed business objectives.
Continuously creating new products as well as playing a prominent role in Covid-19 vaccine development, their revolutionizing technology offers innovative and unparalleled solutions for vaccine and testing development. We are seeking a key individual to continue creatively building and developing a robust portfolio of services that is continuously evolving, playing an integral role in the portfolio’s direction. Given it is composed of GMP services, familiarity or knowledge of this process will be essential.
- B.S. & MBA or Masters of Science Required
- 3+ years of Marketing experience in the Biotech Industry
- Familiarity with CDMO services industry & GMP environment
- Knowledge of DNA/RNA
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, leadership and problem-solving skills
Responsibilities Include (not limited to):
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to achieve goals and maintain campaign metrics to track marketing activities
- Monitor market trends and activity to gain and provide key market insights
- Grow and manage key relationships with customers, KOLs, internal teams, and industry experts
- Manage and deliver market strategies for company’s complete portfolio to achieve product and service projects
If you enjoy working in a smaller team that sets clear communication, transparency, and team collaboration as a gold standard, this could be a great environment for you. The role also offers a competitive compensation package, with Bonus, Benefits and Stock Options.
Apply via our website to learn more, or contact Amanda Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org directly with further questions.