An expanding, global leader in the Life Sciences industry is seeking their newest NIR Product Specialist to manage their two main product lines. For the past 4 years, this company has experienced consistent double digit growth, maintaining their reputable brand and highest level of customer engagement. Their products are frequently applied to the Academic, Pharma, Food/Agri, Cosmetics, Industrial and Clinical market segments.
This is an opportunity for a Scientist/Researcher to grow their career in the industry, expanding both their technical and commercial skillsets. With support from the Applications, R&D, and FSE teams, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Managing the US & Canada product lines/customer base
- Training service, support and sales on product lines
- Virtually providing applications support to customers, but also travelling as necessary to perform training, onsite demos, technical support, troubleshooting etc.
- Providing customer feedback and market input into marketing campaigns and marketing collateral
- B.S. (M.S. or PhD Preferred) in Chemistry, or related field
- Research Experience of Near Infrared Systems analysis, or related area (I.E. Spectroscopy, Chemometrics)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This company values their employees but also their customers, they are known for having a high reputation in both product quality and customer relationships. Furthermore, they foster and prioritize quick internal growth for employees with tangible career goals.
To apply, please submit your application via our website or reach out directly to Amanda Petersen for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.