Location: Boston or San Francisco
Our client has an immediate opening for a Strategic Account Manager to manage their Bio-production business unit in the U.S. This high profile position will be responsible for: identifying and developing strategic relationships with key opinion leaders, developing long term partnerships and driving revenue through direct client interactions.
- Driving Sales, identifying emerging and interesting projects and implementing business development activities
- Identifying and developing long-term relationships to grow major Bio-Therapeutics accounts.
- Attend key conferences and meetings.
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics to support company goals and growth
- Contribute to educational and marketing materials to promote product visibility across the relevant markets.
- Degree in Biology, Molecular Biology, Genomics, Biochemistry or related discipline.
- Commercial experience in Bioprocessing, Antibody Discovery or Cell Line Development workflow
- Existing network with Bio-Therapeutics or Biologics or a highly level of proficiency in the subject areas.
- Demonstrable previous success in areas of Business Development, Marketing or Sales
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in written English.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, strategic, and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of GMP and /or CDMOs
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to join a hugely growing organization. Fitting into a small team under excellent leadership you will have the tools, platform and confidence to provide highly sort after and industry leading solutions into the most cutting edge, relevant and in demand Therapeutic projects in the world today. The role offers a highly competitive package with uncapped earning potential.
For further information, to receive and a full specification or to apply for the position please send your Resume below or contact Amanda Petersen at email@example.com.