Location: East Coast.
My leading Biotechnology client is seeking an energetic and experienced Field Marketing Manager based in the Eastern Time Zone to join their international marketing team.
Working closely with Sales and Product Management Teams the successful candidate will be responsible for expanding the companies go-to-market strategy and tactics for their Data Solutions portfolio into the Hospital, Medical Devices and Industry sectors.
- Create the marketing plan with a mix of channels and campaigns based on the overall company marketing strategy to drive revenue.
- Provide insight-based marketing messages to and coordinate with Marketing Communication teams for preparation of material to support campaigns and events to drive lead /demand generation.
- Develop and implement target account strategy
- Collaborate with Sales and Product Management teams to develop marketing programs
- Work with the Sales team to understand the impact of marketing programs.
- Develop and optimize relationships with customers
- Gather and report Voice of Customer information to Stakeholders.
- Participate in cross-functional product launch teams.
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience
- Proven experience in planning, prioritizing, and implementing campaign strategy, including writing content for Collateral, Web and Email etc.
- Knowledge of Software platforms for continuous monitoring applications.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Experience with HubSpot Marketing automation skills
- Ability to travel (approx. 30%)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written, oral interpersonal and presentation skills.
For further information or to apply for this position please send your Resume directly to email@example.com