Location: Pennsylvania / Delaware / New Jersey Region
Seeking an ambitious and creative marketing professional to manage and develop company’s MARCOM, create and develop digital & print content, and manage leads received for marketing campaigns. Company is a global leader with MARCOM teams in both the U.S. and Europe, making headway in the Life Sciences and Chemistry Arena.
- B.S./B.A. in Marketing/Communications
- Experience using MS-Office programs & Adobe Suite
- Experience managing analytics, website SEO, campaigns, social media, webpage creation is a plus
- Strategic, creative talent skillset with high attention to detail
- Ability to occasionally travel within North America & Annually to Europe
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Website SEO and content.
- Social Media
- Account Based Marketing
- Marketing Automation
For further information or to apply for the position please contact Amanda Petersen directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.