Location: Bay Area / Pacific Northwest (Seattle, Salt Lake City, Portland)
Seeking a driven Field Applications Specialist to join a team of innovative, creative and dynamic scientists driving the success of their Genomics workflow. This company is known for offering a fantastic culture that supports their team through challenges whilst also pushing them to grow and put their best foot forward – setting them up for success.
Their technology is applied to a variety of applications including Sequencing Cores,, Pharma, Biotech, Clinical, Fishery markets and more. Their applications expand further every year as they continue to develop their products, including a new instrument to be launched in the coming year.
Ideal Qualifications Include:
- B.S. Degree (or higher)
- Technical Knowledge in NGS Library Prep, High Throughput qPCR Gene Expression, Genotyping
- 1+ years Customer Facing Experience, FAS role a plus
- Exposure to Field Work (travelling, logistics)
- Introducing and demonstrating new products to customers
- Training & technically supporting customer base
- Utilizing scientific knowledge to provide pre/post technical applications support
- Collaborating with commercial teams to drive results forward and develop workflows
- Travelling up to 50% overnight (est. 2 night/week)
For more details, please reach out or apply via our website. You can reach out with further questions to Amanda Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.