Location: PA or DE
Junior Product Specialist
A global leader in the Life Sciences industry is seeking their newest Junior Product Specialist to support their customers as well as internal teams. This is an opportunity for a recent graduate with 0-3 years experience to develop their laboratory and/or commercial skillsets with a successful and growing team.
For the past 4 years, this company has experienced consistent double digit growth, maintaining their reputable brand and highest level of customer engagement. Their products are frequently applied to the Academic, Pharma, Food/Agri, Cosmetics, Industrial and Clinical market segments.
In this role, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Providing Applications Support to customers via phone, email and chat (includes triaging, troubleshooting, training etc.)
- Utilizing your lab experience related to Life Sciences or Chemistry to evaluate, identify and respond to customer inquiries/problems
- Training sales, customer support and service teams on various aspects of product lines
- B.S. in Chemistry, or related Sciences field
- Laboratory Experience gained in school/courses or industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and time-management skills
This company values their employees but also their customers, they are known for having a high reputation in both product quality and customer relationships. Furthermore, they foster and prioritize quick internal growth for employees with tangible career goals. In fact, the Vice President within the company began their career in this exact position, developing their profession internally.
To apply, please submit your application via our website or reach out directly to Amanda Petersen for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.