Location: San Diego
Our client a leading provider of instruments, services and consumables to Life Science and Diagnostics laboratories around the world is looking for a talented and creative Product Manager to lead a state of the art product line within Cellular Analysis.
As Product Manager you will;
- Be responsible for driving the products market adoption and penetration and ensuring continued and sustainable growth.
- Handle the full life cycle of new cell analysis instrument products from concept, to design, prototype/pilot production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Deliver the operating plan for achieving the growth objectives including market share, revenue, profit, and return on investment for all the aspects of business operation associated with the product, and be responsible for implementing marketing activities through research and effective planning.
Further duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for all marketing aspects of a product portfolio and sales team training
- Work directly with R&D to prepare and submit new product proposals
- Serve as a marketing representative on projects in the phase-gated product development process
- Develops the annual marketing plan, including pricing and logistics
- Design collateral and marketing
- Conduct appropriate market analysis and product research on competitor products
- Guide training and direction to the Sales team including sales tactics, product features and benefits.
- Develops KOL programs to achieve a better understanding of market needs, establish product-application champions, and speak about your products.
- Master’s or PhD Degree in a life sciences field (preferred)
- Experience of sales or marketing with the life sciences market
- Experience with product development and launch of capital equipment instrumentation
- Technical knowledge of commercial cellular analysis platforms
- Effective written and oral communication skills with the ability to explain highly technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences, including experience presenting technical content at conferences/ tutorials
For further information to apply for the position please apply on line or send you CV directly to Lewis Ramsey email@example.com
Interviews are currently taking place with a view to start the selected Product Manager ASAP