Location, Remote West U.S.
A new Sequencing Specialist opportunity has recently opened to join an expanding Biotech offering a one-of-its-kind NGS technology, dominating the global Sequencing market.
Growing rapidly, this team is seeking a driven and passionate professional to use their expertise in navigating the Sequencing market from both a technical and commercial perspective. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner alongside the regional Director to coach, train, and steer Account Executives to drive partnerships, growth, and strategic initiatives.
- Coach, train, and lead Account Executives to strategically position and plan activities to develop new market opportunities, expand product applications and achieve regional goals.
- Work closely with applications, marketing, product management and technical support teams to drive growth and pre-sale initiatives.
- Travel to customer sites, annual conferences, and trainings
- B.S. Life Sciences Degree (or higher)
- 2+ years Knowledge/Experience with NGS Applications
- +5 years of consultative commercial experience (FAS, Product Management, or Sales)
- Experience managing and developing high-level partnerships (VP, CEO, PI, KOLs)
- Desire to coach, mentor, and train sales professionals
- Excellent communication skills