Location: Remote U.S.
Having grown at a stunning rate over the course of a decade, a global leader in the research market is now expanding to offer their innovative solutions to clinical and translational labs in the U.S., EU, and APAC regions. This is not a sales position, but more so an opportunity to utilize your expertise of the Genomics market to build strong pipelines by identifying and building key relationships with C-Suites/KOLs engagements.
We are seeking a driven commercial professional to develop key strategic initiatives within the U.S. Genomics market. Working alongside Account Managers, whilst using a consultative approach across the U.S., you will be tasked with identifying and driving awareness of this technology across the clinical and translational market segments.
- B.S. Biology (M.S., PhD Ideal)
- Experience identifying and developing consultative relationships with C-Suite engagement
- 5+ years of Commercial experience in Genomics Market (i.e., Marketing, Product Management, Applications, Market Development, Sales or Business Development)
- Experience managing the Clinical and/or Translational market landscapes is ideal
- Strong communication skills, driven, a passion to improve the way of research.