Location: Cambridge, MA (Remote)
A global leader providing cutting edge products and services is seeking their newest Territory Sales Manager to strategically manage and develop key c-suite Biotech relationships in the Cambridge region. Having been very successful the past few years, this territory has developed the highest profile becoming the most lucrative on the team.
Offering high-quality custom solutions, this team ensures their customers receive precision and innovation in the areas of biotherapeutics, genetic disease research, and drug development. Understanding what the customer is trying to achieve is essential in bringing a consultative approach to their research.
In this role, you will join a highly collaborative environment that prioritizes both their employees and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences, Biology, or related field
- 3+ years of successful sales experience (A plus, experience selling services into Biotech’s)
- Molecular Biology Knowledge (Lab Experience a plus)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and implementing strategic tactics to exceed territory targets across accounts.
- Working collaboratively with internal commercial teams to drive strategies and performances.
- Building and securing key customer and stakeholder relationships as well as long-term partnerships
- Local Travel (Minimal)
- Utilizing CRM (i.e., Salesforce)
To learn more, please apply directly or contact Amanda Petersen at email@example.com