Location: Markham, GTA
Our client offers multi-omics solutions to the to the Life Sciences and Diagnostics industries. With applications for translational and clinical research industries our client has become a leading player in the quest to further advance medicine and understanding in Cancer, immunotherapies and inflammatory diseases.
We are looking for Project Manager to join dynamic, collaborative and growing PMO team. This role will involve the simultaneous full end to end management of projects ranging from week in duration to years covering new instruments, product launches, reagents. This role requires someone who has excellent time management and communication skills and someone who relishes the chance of taking on a role with a lot of responsibilities.
- Lead, plan, monitor and coordinate projects with mid- to high-level complexities
- Accountable for all aspects of a project over the entire project life cycle life
- Project lead for cross-functional teams that includes Product Management, R&D, Manufacturing Sciences and Engineering (MSE), Quality Assurance, Supply Chain and Manufacturing Operations, Marketing and field teams
- Adept a project risk management to ensure that cross-functional teams are fully supported in completing project deliverables
- Ensure there is appropriate communication both horizontally and vertically, commitment to a transparent and collaborative culture
- Contributes to program and project management process improvement initiatives including development of processes, templates and metrics
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry/Engineering discipline
- Proficient in the use of project management concepts,
- Familiarity with ISO13485:2016
- Ability to manage multiple projects or assignments in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, problem solving, adaptability, critical thinking
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
- Travel required – less than 5%.
- Formal project management training /certification (e.g., PMP) is preferred
- Prior experience working in a PMO is desirable
- Knowledge of Cellular Biology
- Experience working in a growing team
To apply for this position of for further information please apply below or forward your most up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org