Location: San Diego
Our client, one of the fastest growing CDMO’s in the world has an immediate requirement for a talent Alliance Manager to join their expanding team.
Description of Duties:
- Manage and grow existing strategic alliance partner relationships including ongoing communications and periodic reviews
- Manage partner forecast reporting and growth initiatives
- Understand company and partner supply chain and other critical factors to insure timely delivery of products that support client production demands.
- Understand company manufacturing workflows, qualify systems and inventory / supply chain management systems
- Proactively pursue relationships with new potential partners, develop go-to-market business plans (evaluating the financial and non-financial benefits and risks of new partnerships)
- Negotiate and execute partner contracts and agreements
- Perform ongoing management and assessment of each partnership, adjusting terms and modifying relationships as necessary.
- Collaborate with internal and external marketing departments to develop joint collateral as needed
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to address failures in partner delivery that require attention and action.
- Professionally and proactively communicate with external and internal customers.
- Work with internal team to create customer facing document of the highest professional level and accuracy.
- Attend key conferences, meetings
- Degree in Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or allied degree
- Minimum 3+ years in relevant areas with commercial experience in Molecular Biology, Genomics and/or Biologic CMO sales and/or business development.
- Experience selling / negotiating to large multinational organizations
- Proven track record of demonstrated capability in a broad range of areas including but not limited to business development, marketing and sales
- Excellent computer software skills with demonstrated expertise in Excel, Work, PowerPoint and SFDC.
- Excellent knowledge of workflows within CRM systems (SFDC preferred), implementation of these tools and building meaningful reports to assist the organization in understanding business pipeline requirements.
- Proficiency with verbal and written communication in English
- Working language proficiency in French, German, Spanish, Italian or Chinese is not required but would be a plus.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, strategic and interpersonal skills
- Strong Indirect leadership capabilities, particularly in influencing and motivating teams to achieve group goals.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding CDMO who are playing a very important role in the challenges facing global health. The role offers a very challenging yet rewarding environment with great earning potential, career development, stock options and full benefits.
To apply for the position or for further information please send you Resume below or contact Lewis Ramsey directly at email@example.com