Location: San Diego
Our client, one of the fastest growing CDMO’s in the world has an immediate requirement for a talent Program Manager to join their expanding team.
As Program Manager you will be responsible and accountable for all operational aspects of leading a project team to deliver. You will act as the single point of contact interacting with cross functional teams. This role will represent the operations organization on strategies and objectives and oversee all customer project activities needed to meet program requirements. The PM will ensure a strong link between various functions including commercial, quality, engineering, and production.
- Direct, lead and motivate multi-disciplinary project teams to deliver results throughout the life of the program.
- Support customer engagement
- Advise senior management and project stakeholders on strategies and status of ongoing programs.
- Maintain complete project schedules for all internal and external projects and ensure timeline adherence and communication.
- Chair internal meetings to support design, production, and problem resolution.
- Monitor performance metrics and proactively acts to address program and functional issues.
- Take ownership of tracking overall team progress and provide detailed management status reports, including KPIs.
- Develop/Implement/Improve processes and procedures in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- Challenge assumptions and provide recommendations to improve processes and outcomes
- Bachelor’s degree in Life sciences , Business, Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of relevant direct experience in customer facing project/program management.
- Experience as a cross-functional leader with demonstrated results in life sciences/chemistry manufacturing operations.
- Experience Implementing and improving process and/or procedures in chemical or biopharma manufacturing.
- Experience with New Product INtroduction (NPI) methodolgies.
- Experience with ERP/MRP systems, such as NetSuite, required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and MS Project
- Experience with 21 CFR 820, ICH Q7, ISO 9001, and/or ISO 13485 requirements
- Previous Programme Management within a Biotech.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding CDMO who are playing a very important role in the challenges facing global health. The role offers a very challenging yet rewarding environment with great earning potential, career development, stock options and full benefits.
To apply for the position or for further information please send you Resume below or contact Lewis Ramsey directly at firstname.lastname@example.org