Location: Greater Philadelphia or Delaware
Global industry leader seeking a Product Specialist to join their growing team. In this role, you will become a technical expert in their major product lines, particularly in their Chromatography unit. You will not only utilize your lab experience to support potential and existing customer but also collaborate with the internal commercial teams to strategically position the company’s next steps.
- Work closely with R&D to develop effective internal training and commercial strategies
- Use your technical background to train internal commercial teams on product knowledge
- Provide virtual support to customer and internal teams via phone, email and chat
- Collaborate with Marketing teams for campaign efforts
- Bachelor’s in Science, Chemistry Preferred
- Lab Experience (6 months Minimum), Chromatography skills preferred
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Reliable and reputable technology
- Stable yet growing global leader
- Opportunity for quick internal growth
- Competitive compensation package (Annual Bonus, 401K, Complete Benefits, PTO etc.)
- Supportive and collaborative working environment
Interested in learning more?
Please contact Amanda Petersen at email@example.com or apply directly.