Location: Delaware (In Office)
Seeking a confident individual with good communication and organizational skills who enjoys thinking outside the box. In this role, you will be part of a growing team of Customer Service Representatives who are tasked with maintaining a high-level of professionalism and support for customers. You will be answering questions, providing product knowledge, and assisting the customers to the best of your ability. Furthermore, you will also be responsible for managing and coordinating different aspects of the sales and service processes.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce & SAP is a plus)
- Ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Thrives in a team setting
- Communicate with customer via chat, email, or phone
- Answer product questions from customers
- Provide support to internal departments (sales, service engineers, etc.)
- Ensure customer satisfaction
To apply, please submit your application via our website or contact Patrick Panet-Raymond (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will get back to you asap via Email.