Our client has an immediate opening for a Field Application Specialist to drive growth within their Bio-production offering. This high profile position will be responsible for: integrating scientific and technical expertise and passion to influence, educate and support current and future bioproduction customers. Our client facilitates the development of stable cell lines for expression of antibodies and other recombinant proteins for biotherapeutic drug development and commercial manufacturing.
- Broad technical expertise in cell line development and bioprocess workflows.
- Serve as the global technical lead for pre-sales and post-sales for the company platform and future products.
- Work closely with the global field based Bioproduction Strategic Account Managers and actively influence the sales process through site visits, technical presentations, and consultative discussions.
- Provide adequate technical support and troubleshooting to existing licensees and support new applications of the platform to serve specific customer needs.
- Represent the Bioproduction Business Unit at conferences & tradeshows and virtual webinars, to drive awareness and education, with the goal of generating new business leads.
- Become a well-recognized ‘face of the business’ in external events, as an opinion leader in bioproduction technologies.
- Help compile detailed and up to date voice-of-customer feedback to defining future product development strategy for the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent discipline.
- Demonstrable background in bioproduction sciences with hands-on industrial experience.
- Expert in in cell line development for production of commercial biotherapeutics.
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements, and cGMP guidelines relevant to the generation of expression cell lines as well as in the manufacturing of biotherapeutics for human use.
- Ability to travel up to 50% domestically and internationally.
- Excellent understanding of the biotherapeutic drug development market
- Previous experience in a commercial Field Application Scientist role with proven track record of team-oriented success.
- Experience working with a CRM database, Salesforce.com preferred.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to join a hugely growing organization. Fitting into a small team under excellent leadership you will have the tools, platform and confidence to provide highly sort after and industry leading solutions into the most cutting edge, relevant and in demand Therapeutic projects in the world today. The role offers a highly competitive package with uncapped earning potential.
For further information, to receive and a full specification or to apply for the position please send your Resume below or contact Lewis Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.