Location: Remote (Territory Chicago, Great Lakes, to Boston)
Seeking a driven Regional Sales Manager to join a team of innovative, creative, and dynamic sales professionals driving the success of their Genomics workflow. This company is known for offering a fantastic culture that supports their team through challenges whilst also pushing them to grow and put their best foot forward – setting them up for success.
The successful candidate will enjoy working closely within a Team environment and have the confidence to manage their territory autonomously under the umbrella of supportive management. This is an excellent opportunity to join a genuine market leader who will offer not only very competitive Salary and Benefits, but career and training opportunities.
Their technology is applied to a variety of applications including Sequencing Cores, Pharma, Biotech, Clinical, Fishery markets and more. They are continually expanding their applications further and developing new products, including a new revamped instrument just launched this year.
Ideal Qualifications Include:
- B.S. Degree (or higher) in Life Sciences, Biology or related field.
- 2+ years Sales Experience into biotech, biopharma, academia and/or government accounts
- Technical Knowledge in Microarray, Genotyping, NGS Library Prep, Med to High Throughput, qPCR, Gene Expression.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Strong communication, interpersonal, collaborative, and organizational skills.
For more details, please reach out or apply via our website. Please also reach out with further questions to Amanda Petersen at email@example.com.