Location: San Francisco
Headquartered in the UK, a global leader providing high-end products and services is seeking their newest Territory Sales Manager to strategically plan and develop key relationships in the San Francisco area (South Bay).
Offering high-quality custom solutions, this team ensures their customers receive precision and innovation in the areas of biotherapeutics, genetic disease research, and drug development.
In this role, you will join a highly collaborative environment that prioritizes both their employees and customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Scientific field
- 2+ years of successful sales experience (A plus, experience selling services into Biotech’s)
- Understanding in the areas of CRISPR, RNAi and Genomics (A plus, knowledge of Drug Discovery process)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Developing and implementing strategic tactics to exceed territory targets across accounts.
- Working collaboratively with internal commercial teams to drive strategies and performances.
- Building and securing key customer and stakeholder relationships as well as long-term partnerships
- Travel 50%
- Utilizing CRM (i.e., Salesforce)
To learn more, please apply directly or contact Lewis Ramsey at firstname.lastname@example.org.