Location: Remote U.S
Our client has an immediate opening for a Product Manager to drive the growth of their expanding Bio-production products and service. The Head of this division is seeking someone to “create their own path” and “modify how things are done”.
With new products launching this year, this high-profile position will be responsible for: integrating their commercial expertise as well as passion to influence, plan and executive product launch activities. Our client facilitates the development of stable cell lines for expression of antibodies and other recombinant proteins for biotherapeutic drug development and commercial manufacturing.
- Serve as the Bio-Production Product Manager for the company’s global platform and future products.
- Interface and collaborate with global R&D, legal, commercial, and marketing teams to achieve goals as well as manage relationships with internal stakeholders
- Plan, launch commercial activities to execute product development strategy for the business.
- Increase customer base and expand geographic outreach.
- Represent the Bioproduction Business Unit at conferences & tradeshows and virtual webinars, to drive awareness and education, with the goal of generating new business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences or related discipline.
- Demonstrable background in product management (i.e., planning, executing, launching products, value propositioning etc.)
- Experience collaborating with internal commercial teams and stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Entrepreneurial, creative, visionary mindset who takes is enabled by their “freedom and flexibility” on the team.
- Detail-oriented, ability to identify and address the root of problems/challenges with a solution approach.
- Familiarity with commercial/legal contract negotiations is ideal, but not necessary.
- Understanding of the life sciences market is preferred, but not necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to join a hugely growing organization. Fitting into a small team under excellent leadership you will have the tools, platform, and confidence to provide highly sought after and industry leading solutions into the most cutting edge, relevant and in-demand Therapeutic projects in the world today. The role offers a highly competitive package.
For further information, to receive and a full specification or to apply for the position please send your Resume below or contact Amanda Petersen at email@example.com.