Excellent opportunity to join a reputable, global company who has grown consistently for decades, including this year.
We are seeking an Account Manager to manage the Maryland/Virginia territory, selling a variety of manufactured laboratory and analytical instruments to several market applications – ranging from Academic Institutions, Pharmas & Biotechs.
This company offers effective and organized training on all their product portfolios to ensure you are best equipped to provide your customers with the right solutions. They are known for investing in their people, ensuring growth opportunities are continually provided internally.
We are seeking a driven Sales Professional who thrives working in both a team-environment and autonomously, functioning as the “CEO of their own territory”.
- Working closely with Inside Sales, Technical Sales Support, Marketing and Applications teams to ensure region and company success
- Attaining annual targets by maintaining current accounts and expanding into new business
- Generating leads and opportunities for the territory
- Using your technical training and utilizing technical knowledge to sell all products, including the performance of onsite demos for customers.
- Maintain up to 60% local travel to visit customers onsite, including occasional international travel (*health and family come first if one does not feel comfortable)
- Utilizing CRM system
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
- Sales experience is preferred
- Knowledge of Titration, Chemometric & Spectrometry is ideal
- Experience Selling into Life Sciences Market (Directly or through distributors)
- CRM experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Uncapped Earnings
- Laptop, Cell Phone
- Healthcare Package and 401K
For more details, please reach out or apply via our website. Please also reach with further questions to Patrick Panet-Raymond at firstname.lastname@example.org.