Location: MA, NY, CT, VT, ME, NH
We are looking for an experiences and driven Regional Sales Manager to join an expanding team and drive Instrument Sales into the North East territory. You will be tasked with driving Sales of a state of the art and industry leading Proteomics Instrument into a warm territory but with emphasis of further developing the Pharma customer base.
Joining a talented team with excellent Management you will be given all the tools required to be successful whilst supported by impressive Sales operations and Applications teams.
- Identify, qualify and develop opportunities for the sale of our Cytometry Systems and consumables.
- Target market segments include pharma, biotech, CROs, academic and government institutions and core labs.
- Work independently and in close relationship with internal business partners (FAS, FSE and Lead Generation Team ) to maximize revenue and growth opportunities
- Travel 50%
- Minimum BSc in Sciences
- Experience within Proteomics
- Experience with Flow Cytometry or Mass Cytometry
- Experience within Immunology.
- Demonstrable experience selling into Pharma and Biotech’s
- A passion for new technology and driving Scientific advancement
- Hunter mentality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-funded and expanding organization who can already boast industry leading Technology. You’ll have the opportunity to work under excellent Sales leadership with a proven track record of further developing and maximizing the success of members of the team.
Thus If you are looking to join a company with excellent technology and earning potential with inspiring leadership then please get in contact today.