Excellent opportunity to join a reputable, global company who has grown consistently for decades, including this year.
We are seeking a Key Account Manager/Business Development Manager to manage the North American territory, selling & managing key accounts for a variety of manufactured laboratory and analytical instruments to several market applications – ranging from Pharma, Chemical, Food & Beverage.
This company offers effective and organized training on all their product portfolios to ensure you are best equipped to provide your customers with the right solutions. They are known for investing in their people, ensuring growth opportunities are continually provided internally.
- Develop & maintain strong business relationships with key accounts
- Use a consultive sales approach to create new business opportunities & maximize existing business, manage the company sales process & develop long lasting relationships with customers
- Work closely with other KAMs & BDMs regionally & globally
- Work with the local sales professionals & sales teams to close leads & develop opportunities within the assigned territory
- Generate business development plans, track metrics and plan milestones throughout the year
- Train, mentor & asses regional sales personnel (regarding quotas, client accounts, coordinate training, performance evaluations & more)
- Continuously look to develop tools and redefine strategies to sell company products
- Work closely with and provide feedback to the Technical & Marketing teams
- Maintain up to 50% travel to visit customers, minimum 2-3 business days per month to visit the company headquarters
- Utilizing CRM system
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biochemistry or related field
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of Chromatography
- Experience selling into Life Science or similar targeted markets (Directly or through distributors)
- CRM experience
- Strong communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Uncapped Earnings
- Laptop, Cell Phone
- Healthcare Package and 401K
For more details, please reach out or apply via our website. Please also reach out with further questions to Patrick Panet-Raymond at email@example.com.