Our client are currently seeking for a motivated and success driven individual to identify and develop new business opportunities, , communicate market feedback into marketing, and foster relationships with third party vendors as they continue to expand across the US.
This is an excellent opportunity to inherit and take on a high performing territory. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to represent the full product and solution portfolio to Pharmaceutical, biotechnology, ag-bio, academic and government clients.
- Utilize innovative sales, marketing and business development activities to attain or exceed your annual quota.
- Identify, qualify and build a territory pipeline, using your network, client contact lists, referrals and social media tools to foster relationships with potential clients.
- Create significant momentum within your territory through regular meetings, telephone, events, conferences, and webinars.
- Present, promote and differentiate different solutions to current and prospective clients.
- Proactively manage your opportunity life cycle while engaging the appropriate team members to solidify business, coordinating technical capabilities with the applications team
- Collaborate with marketing to drive initiatives, enhance campaigns and build collateral for the US market.
- Minimum BSc within a Scientific Field.
- Proven success in the sale of life science automation or capital equipment.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to speak technically with customers.
This position offers a very lucrative territory and uncapped commission plan for someone who is driven to do well. We are open to considering individuals with an applications background and / or candidate that have a solid life science / lab automation background that are motivated to transition into a sales role.
To apply for this position please contact us at email@example.com