We are seeking a Field Service Engineer to join a growing company who will be responsible for delivering exceptional service across a range of PCR-based Microfluidics & Mass Cytometry instruments. They will act as the main point of contact for any technical and service-related issues to support customers in their given territory. This exciting position offers frequent local and national travel covering the east coast territory with occasional international travel opportunities.
- Install, maintain, and repair client instruments
- Troubleshoot company products and software
- Identify areas to improve company products and processes
- Work on both a scheduled and sometimes unscheduled basis
- Ability to routinely travel 80% of the time
- Utilize company CRM database
- Bachelor of Science or Engineering Degree
- 2 years of relevant industry or lab experience
- Working knowledge of mechanical sub-systems
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working with laboratory capital equipment is a plus
The right candidate for this opportunity will be adaptable to a possible ever-changing schedule, enjoys technical problem solving, can work independently on regular basis and who is a team player.
For more details, please reach out or apply via our website. Please also reach with further questions to Patrick Panet-Raymond at email@example.com.