Location: New Jersey/New York
Field Service Engineer
A growing Diagnostics Biotech is seeking their newest FSE to drive their core business and support their growing customer base of references labs. This global company offers innovative testing solutions to further develop NGS and PCR workflows in the areas of infectious disease and oncology.
- Bachelors in Engineering or related field
- Hands-on experience with Hamilton Liquid Handlers
- Field Service experience is ideal but not required
- Ability to make quick turn arounds in Travel 25-30% Overnight (U.S)
- CRM System experience is a plus i.e. Salesforce
- Troubleshooting on kits and instruments
- Provide support, repair and maintenance on operational and maintenance aspects of systems
- Conduct inspections and pre-installations of equipment
- Collaborate with FAS and Wet Lab
Join a positive, collaborative environment that offers stability, support and encourages learning opportunity to grow within. For more details, please reach out directly to Amanda Petersen at email@example.com or apply directly via our website.