Location: Remote U.S.
Seeking a Marketing Segment Manager who is passionate to make an impact in the Genomics community and driven to collaborate with the internal teams to develop relationships with key opinion leaders and customers. You’ll serve as a Subject Matter Expert to drive the market strategy and development of applications within the Human Genetics market segments.
- Identify and execute marketing strategies, segments and reports to drive growth and awareness of technology
- Serving as a Subject Matter Expert to support the Sales teams
- Identifying and driving forward the growth of new commercial interest and segments in the market
- Working with the Market Development team and Sales to identify and develop all business opportunities
- Manage Key Opinion Leader and Customer relationships
- Bachelor of Science, ideally PhD
- Research Experience in the Life Sciences, preferably Sequencing
- Industry Experience in Marketing, or related field
- Knowledge of the Clinical Research, Genomics or Sequencing market
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Ability to work proactively and creatively
- Ability to travel as required (30-40%)
- Is “commercially-savvy” – ability to evaluate new market segment potential, experience working with KOLs is a plus
Interested in learning more? Please apply via our website or directly contact Amanda Petersen at email@example.com.